Defer your entry fee to the following year – 2025 Reef to Reef regardless of the reason.
- Register into the event: on or before 11:59pm (AEST) 30 June 2024 to be eligible.
- Request to defer to the following year: submit a request on or before 11:59pm (AEST) 14 July 2024.
Riders who elect to defer their entries forfeit any Rider Withdrawal eligible refund. The Deferral Program is not available to riders who have transferred or deferred into this event; or entered the event through the use of an Event Credit or complimentary (100% discounted) entry. All deferrals are final.
TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY TO A DIFFERENT CATEGORY OR NEW ENTRANT
Riders can request to transfer their entry from a Solo Rider to a Pair or vice versa or to a Triple-R event or vice versa, up until such time as that category is sold out, subject to the following terms:
To transfer from one sub-event to another, or to a different person, participants can do this via their race roster account, accessible in their registration confirmation email. There will be a transfer fee and participants will be required to pay the price difference between the events if there is one. For riders transferring from Reef 2 Reef to Triple-R, the price difference will be refunded. This functionality will be available online until 30 June. Between 1 July and 14 July, any transfer request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot participate in the event, entry fee refunds are available in accordance with the below stated Rider Withdrawal policy only. After the stipulated dates, entry fees are non-refundable for withdrawals initiated by the Rider. Requests for refunds must be notified to the organiser in writing via email at email@example.com
Where eligible, please allow up to 30 business days for your refund to be processed. The refund is automatically issued to the credit card originally used to pay for the registration. If this card has since been cancelled or has expired, it is the athlete’s responsibility to notify our customer service team when requesting the eligible refund. If you have registered for the event by 30 June 2024 (within the Launch, Earlybird, or Standard periods) you will be eligible to receive a deferral to the 2025 or a refund of entry fees (Minus an admin fee). Requests for deferrals or refunds must be made in writing by 14 July to be eligible.
*The following additional purchases paid for at the time of entry (if any) will be refunded in addition to the entry fee: AusCycling Day License. Any other additional purchases, already paid for on your behalf by the Event Operator to a third party service provider such as Sportograf (Official Event Photographer) photo packages, medal tags, merchandise are not refundable.
**Riders who have deferred into this event from a previous year are not eligible for athlete withdrawal refunds.
Please note: This event takes place in Cairns, Mareeba and Douglas Shire, Queensland. It is each rider's sole responsibility to ensure that they can attend (including Rider Registration during specified times) and compete in the event on the day. Other than as set out above, no further remedies will be provided for change of mind, change of personal circumstances, or injury.
If you decide to withdraw at the event after collecting your race kit at Registration, please advise Event Information onsite or by calling 07 3139 0398. If you need to withdraw on any of the race days, your details must be recorded by the Drop Out Clerk located at Event Information or by calling 07 3139 0398.
Conditions of Participation
The Triple-R is open to mountain bikers from around the world. Entrants must be 16 years of age as at 31 December 2024. All riders are required to sign a waiver form when entering.
Riders under the age of 18 must have an adult complete the registration form and waiver form. Support crew under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Every rider is required to hold a valid race membership with AusCycling, either an Annual Race Membership or Competition Licence.
Option 1 - Race Membership: You must hold a valid AusCycling race membership for the current season. You will need to enter your membership number at time of registration.
- Note: Lifestyle Membership does not cover you for this event. You can upgrade your membership to include race coverage for by contacting AusCycling. Proof of the upgrade must be presented at Registration Onsite
- Note: AusCycling have a free trial membership (T&Cs apply) that includes race coverage. The trial membership is valid for 4 weeks from when you sign up for it. If you wish to take advantage of this, you will need to register for Reef to Reef via the General Category and purchase the Race Licence at the time of entry. Once you have registered for your free AusCycling trial membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the receipt of free trial membership. We will then refund your Competition Licence fee.
Option 2 - Race Licence: If you don't hold a valid AusCycling race membership you will be required to purchase an AusCycling race licence when you enter (AUD$54.65 for 4-Day Ride and AUD$16.38 for Triple-R Ride inclusive of all fees and taxes).
- All riders must present their AusCycling annual race membership card. Either a physical card or photo on their phone (ie in the App)
- Alternatively you can log into your AusCycling account via the AusCycling website
- If you do not present a valid membership you will be required to purchase a competition licence.
- If you purchased a race licence with your entry you are not required to present any proof at Registration.
Not sure if you purchased a Competition Licence? Check your email confirmation/receipt or contact email@example.com.
For more information about what the membership and competition licences include please view the AusCycling Website