Entry Fee Inclusions
Your 1-Day Triple-R entry fee includes the following;
- Race entry to the 1-Day Triple-R
- Triple-R Riders T-shirt
- Aid stations on course
- Electronic Timing and category awards for place getters
- MTBA Race Day Membership benefits
- Photography service (rider photographs can be purchased after the event)
28 Nov 11:00am – 28 Feb 2018 11:59pm
1 Mar – 27 Jun 11:59pm
28 Jun - 10 Aug 12.00 pm
Onsite - CASH ONLY
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price|
|Triple -R 35km MTB||$70.00||$75.60||$80.00||$86.40||$80.00||$86.40||$90.00|
|Triple -R 70km MTB||$90.00||$97.20||$100.00||$108.00||$100.00||$108.00||$110.00|
*Age in years as at race day.
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AEST. Onsite Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organiser. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
Triple-R 70km Endurance and 35km Classic
- Open Male: Male riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 12th of August, 2018.
- Open Female: Female riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 12th of August, 2018.
- Masters Male: Female riders aged 40 or over as of the 12th of August 2018. Masters is broken down into Masters 1 (40-49), Masters 2 (50-59) and Masters 3 (60+) for both Male and Female.
- Masters Female: Female riders aged 40 or over as of the 12th of August 2018. Masters is broken down into Masters 1 (40-49), Masters 2 (50-59) and Masters 3 (60+) for both Male and Female.
Medals will be awarded to placegetters in all categories both the 70km Endurance and 35km Classic races.
Prize money will be awarded in the 70km race only, to the 3 fastest male and female times, regardless of category.