This is the ultimate guide! The wicked Ride Guides are released two weeks prior to the Race! Don't forget to make time to look over as the Ride Guide will outline everything you need to know for the event and the logistics.
Download the App
The Epic Series App is now live! It has everything Reef to Reef and Triple-R rider and spectator need to know…
Event info, results, course and spectator spot maps, videos and the event schedule.
If you’re not riding Reef to Reef you can follow all the action in the event feed and drool a bit over daily highlights videos.
And when you have a spare moment, over a quiet beer, you can check out the other awesome Global Epic Series mountain bike stage races.
Search for ‘Epic Series’ in the Apple or Google Play App stores.
Race Village Services
Located at the finish line of each stage Race Village will contain everything you need post ride so you can relax, soak up the atmosphere, wash that bike, refuel and cheer on fellow riders.
On Course Info
The Reef to Reef uses an advanced electronic timing system that provides all competitors with an accurate race time based on when they cross that Start and Finish lines. The seat post sticker contains a low frequency chip so it is important that this is applied and maintained as the instructions in your race pack.
Diversions and Time Penalties
The Reef to Reef has been designed for riders of all abilities that are looking to challenge themselves. As a result our objective is to keep all riders in the event for as long as it is possible but without compromising the safety of other riders or members of the event team.
- Diversions – the Race Manager will monitor the pace of each group with an expectation that all riders can maintain a minimum speed of 10 – 12 kmh so that they can complete the course within the allotted time limit. Failure to do so will mean that riders, at the discretion of the Race Director, can be diverted onto a shorter route to the finish.
- Time Penalties – the Race Director has the ability to apply a time penalty to any rider that is found to have not complied with any of the following rules;
- Failing to dismount at a marked dismount point or comply with the road rules.
- Littering or careless disposal of ties on course.
- Offensive language or antisocial behaviour that negatively impacts the ride experience of another competitor.
Get the most out of your Reef to Reef thanks to the coaching team at FTP Training.
Whether you’re keen to climb onto the podium or will be proud to roll over the finish line, their 12 week programs are designed to help you conquer the course.
Enter now so you too can be ready for Reef to Reef MTB in August!
The Rider badge is available to any rider taking part in Reef to Reef. It can be used on any merchandise including rider kit or on your social media feed.
Download the Rider Badge PDF (perfect for your rider kit)
Download the Rider Badge PNG (for you to share on social media)
PLEASE NOTE, the right to use the official Reef to Reef logo is reserved for sponsors and partners of the event only and may not be used by individuals or non sponsors in any way.