Entry Fee Inclusions
Your 4-Day Reef to Reef entry fee includes the following;
- Race Entry to the four day mountain bike stage race
- Reef to Reef Riders T-shirt
- Reef to Reef Truckers Hat
- Race Plate (Number)
- Timing, prize money and prizes
- Daily Awards at the end of each stage
- Daily results service
- Reef to Reef Finisher’s Medal
- Medical support & assistance
- Aid stations on course
- Bike wash facilities at the Finish venue
- Mechanical support
- Reef to Reef finish venue and recovery area
- Race Day Bag Drop - leave anything you don’t want to take on course
- MTBA Race Day Membership benefits
- Photography service (rider photographs can be purchased after the event)
28 Nov 11:00am – 28 Feb 2018 11:59pm
1 Mar – 27 Jun 11:59pm
28 Jun - 9 Aug 12.00 pm
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Reef to Reef 4-Day Solo||$370.00||$399.60||$415.00||$448.20||$460.00||$496.80||$460.00||$496.80|
|Reef to Reef 4-Day Team (per person entry fee)||$370.00||$399.60||$415.00||$448.20||$460.00||$496.80||$460.00||$496.80|
*Age in years as at race day.
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AEST. Onsite Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organiser. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
The Reef to Reef has three Solo categories;
- Open Male: Male riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 9th of August, 2018.
- Open Female: Female riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 9th of August, 2018.
- Masters Male: Female riders aged 40 or over as of the 9th of August 2018. Masters is broken down into Masters 1 (40-49), Masters 2 (50-59) and Masters 3 (60+) for both Male and Female.
- Masters Female: Female riders aged 40 or over as of the 9th of August 2018. Masters is broken down into Masters 1 (40-49), Masters 2 (50-59) and Masters 3 (60+) for both Male and Female.
Please note that participants under the age of 18 are welcome to register and compete in the Reef to Reef, but are required to complete a Minors Waiver. Minimum age is 15 years as at 9th August 2018.
The Reef to Reef has five different team race categories, the age of the youngest team rider determines the race category;
- Men: Both riders are male.
- Women: Both riders are female.
- Mixed: One rider is male and one rider is female.
- Masters: Both riders are 40 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race.
- Grandmasters: Both riders are 50 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race.
Minimum age is 15 years at 9th August 2018.
A daily awards ceremony is held at the end of each stage at the Finish Venue. This will include the awarding of the ‘leaders jersey’ in each Solo and Teams age category, with the fastest cumulative time for both team members after each day. In addition to this, prizes will be awarded for daily stage winners in each Team and Solo category.
The Final Awards will be held end of Stage 4, and prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each age category and the below prize money will be awarded to the overall team winners.
Prize money is awarded to the overall top 5 teams in each of the Male, Female and Mixed teams.
|Place||Open Male||Open Female||Open Mixed|