Entry Fee Inclusions
Your 4-Day Reef to Reef entry fee includes the following;
- Race Entry to the four day mountain bike stage race
- Reef to Reef Riders T-shirt
- Reef to Reef Truckers Hat
- Race Plate (Number)
- Timing, prize money and prizes
- Daily Awards at the end of each stage
- Daily results service
- Reef to Reef Finisher’s Medal
- Medical support & assistance
- Water stations on course
- Bike wash facilities at the Finish venue
- Mechanical support
- Reef to Reef finish venue and recovery area
- Race Day Bag Drop - leave anything you don’t want to take on course
- Photography service (rider photographs can be purchased after the event)
10 October 11:00am – 28 Nov 2018 11:59pm
29 Nov 2018– 13 March 2019 11:59pm
14 March - 10 July 11.59pm
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Reef to Reef 4-Day Solo||$393.52||$425.00||$439.81||$475.00||$462.96||$500.00||$486.11||$525.00|
|Reef to Reef 4-Day Team of 2 (per person entry fee)||$393.52||$425.00||$439.81||$475.00||$462.96||$500.00||$486.11||$525.00|
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AEST. Onsite Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organiser. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
Mountain Bike Australia Membership
To be eligible to race every rider is required to hold a valid race membership with Mountain Bike Australia, either an Annual Race Membership or Race Licence.
Race Membership: You must hold a valid existing race membership to Mountain Bike Australia for the current season. You will need to enter your membership number at time of registration.
Race Licence: If don't hold a valid race licence with Mountain Bike Australia you will be required to purchase at time of entry (AUD$33).
For more information about coverage please view the Mountain Bike Australia web page.
The Reef to Reef has four Solo categories;
- Open Male: Male riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 8 August, 2019.
- Open Female: Female riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 8 August, 2019.
- Masters Male: Female riders aged 40 or over as of the 8 August, 2019. Masters is broken down into Masters 1 (40-49), Masters 2 (50-59) and Masters 3 (60+) for both Male and Female.
- Masters Female: Female riders aged 40 or over as of the 8 August, 2019. Masters is broken down into Masters 1 (40-49), Masters 2 (50-59) and Masters 3 (60+) for both Male and Female.
*Please note that participants under the age of 18 are welcome to register and compete in the Reef to Reef, but are required to compete with a parent/guardian. Minimum age is 15 years as at 8 August, 2019.
*Please note: E-bikes are not permitted in Reef to Reef.
The Reef to Reef has five different team race categories, the age of the youngest team rider determines the race category;
- Men: Both riders are male.
- Women: Both riders are female.
- Mixed: One rider is male and one rider is female.
- Masters: Both riders are 40 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race.
- Grandmasters: Both riders are 50 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race.
Minimum age is 15 years at 8th August 2019.
A daily awards ceremony is held at the end of each stage at the Finish Venue. This will include the awarding of the ‘leaders jersey’ in each Solo and Teams age category. In addition to this, prizes will be awarded for daily stage winners in each Team and Solo category.
The Final Awards will be held end of Stage 4, and prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each age category and the below prize money will be awarded to the overall team winners.
Prize money is awarded to the overall top 5 teams in each of the Male, Female and Mixed teams regardless of category.